Guidelines for BUSINESS PLAN Competition
No process in the world is ideal. An ideal process does not have any wastes. But everything we do causes some or the other waste. Our every exhaled breath is a waste product and is utilized by plants. Before the industrial revolution the waste of one process could be used as raw material for another process. But as mankind progressed its demands increased and so did the production. This also increased the waste form industries.
This waste is causing the environment to degrade and health hazards. This waste if taken care can be used as a raw material for another purpose. There are many traditional and scientific ways in which it can be done.
Calling all young business and management professionals to present their innovative ideas for the management of the waste, helping the environment and the society to make something innovative.
Since the time available to present your work is rather short, you need to prepare your presentation materials with utmost clarity and effectiveness. Please follow the following guidelines to help make the technical paper sessions successful.
The event will be held in two stages, 1st is the Abstract submission & 2nd will be the Final presentation.
STAGE 1: ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
It is the screening round in which our panel of experts will evaluate each abstract on its innovativeness, sustainability, scalability and profitability.
The following document must be filled in form with registration on site before or on 26th February 2012:
- An abstract in ‘Times New Roman’, font size 12, word limit: 250 words, contain topic of paper, body of the abstract and member of teams.
- Out of all the entries 15–20(tentative) entries will be short listed.
- Shortlisted teams would be listed on PEHAL website and would also be informed by e‐mail by 28th February 2012.
- The shortlisted teams will move on to STAGE 2.
STAGE 2: PAPER PRESENTATION
The final presentation shall be on power point in front of the jury during PEHAL 2012.Please prepare your viewgraphs/slides in Windows PowerPoint (.ppt/.pptx/.pps) in advance. No materials or equipment will be available at the conference for preparing your presentation materials at the last minute.
In addition to this, the participants are required to bring 4 hard copies of the complete paper Each team will be given 10 minutes time (7 minutes for presentation, 3 minutes for questions by judges.)
Rules & Regulations:
- The papers that are original and innovative will be encouraged.
- The event is open for all.
- One team can comprise a maximum of TWO participants.
- Participants from same or different institutes / organizations can form a team.
- No participant can be a part of more than one team.
- One team can submit only one entry.
- There is no restriction on the number of teams from one institute / organization.
- Every team member has to register individually, giving the team name.
- The decision of judges and organizers are binding on all participants.
Coordinators: Abhijeet Singh Chouhan (0-9630231688), Parul Khare (0-9907014387)